Master Cleanse Detox Retreat
with Heartwood Health Team
November 13 - 20, 2019
The Master Cleanse, also called the Lemonade Diet was first introduced by Stanley Burroughs in the 1950s. He was an early advocate of natural health, and believed in the body’s natural ability to heal itself, as presented in his book The Master Cleanser. People have reported chronic health problems they have suffered with for years vanish after using the Master Cleanse.
Why Might You Want To Go On the Master Cleanse?
It is well known that people today lead toxic lifestyles. Our foods are loaded with chemicals, the air is polluted, and daily lives are so busy and loaded with stress that anxiety is taxing our immune system to the point our bodies are having a hard time dealing with it. Our diet and lifestyle is poisoning us so slowly we don’t recognize the cause of our mental and physical decline. The colon, liver, kidneys, gall bladder, and every other organ in our body are challenged and struggling. Long term this can take years off your life. For many it also means living a life of chronic pain, fatigue, obesity, and a plethora of other negative health problems that tend to manifest in people who lead a toxic lifestyle. The Master Cleanse has proven to be an extremely successful way of helping to clear the body of harmful toxins and pollutants thus removing the built up waste in your body.
In order to be able to properly detoxify and “flush” the body, the protocol must be followed strictly for 3 to 10 days. At Heartwood Healing Continuum we offer a middle path of 5 days with 1 day for re-feeding.
Water is the most important ingredient in this program.
We provide clean bottled water that has been blessed with love and gratitude (Dr Emoto style) and coded with Tensor Rings.
The Master Cleanse consist of:
- Fresh Organic Lemon Juice
- Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
- Cayenne pepper
We also provide these options if appropriate:
- Laxative tea – (to help keep things moving)
- Pure Hoodia Gordonii Extract – plant extract to help subdue your appetite
You will be drinking a minimum of 60 oz of lemonade a day
You can use herbal teas (decaffeinated) to help break the redundancy of drinking the plain lemonade all day long. We provide you with teas in an assortment of flavors. They can really liven up the taste of the lemonade.
Included in the cost of your retreat are the following options:
1) one nutritional consultation with Dr Hall in person or via Skype depending on where the doctor is working during that particular retreat.
2) one Bach Flower Remedy consultation (emotional support) and 30ML customized blend prepared by Venerable Pannavati.
3) one massage (or body work protocol), or Reiki or other energy healing session provided by one of the on staff practitioners
4) daily vitals including fasting blood sugar reading
Self-Applied Health Enhancement Methods Included in Your Retreat
6) instruction and 30 minutes daily of meditation w/MUSE bio-feedback system
7) daily 45 minutes yoga or qigong (with audio or video instruction)
8) daily 30-45 minute full spectrum infrared treatment
9) daily soft exercise program with bands, light weights, bicycle, walking, elliptical machine, stair master, trampoline
10) daily sound and light therapies
11) daily Bemer micro-circulatory protocol
12) complementary copy of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, by Bob Stahl, with exercises to complete
13) CD library and online guided meditations based on personal support needed
14) Instructive but entertaining short videos and documentaries on the care and feeding of the human body
Other free optional Opportunities
- may attend all dharma talks and group meditations
- may attend the weekly recovery group
- one-on-one counseling session with Venerables Pannavati or Pannadipa, our resident monks or others teachers that are on campus during your retreat
- One social group activity organized for retreatants (ex. Music and movement session, walk to the pond or waterfalls in the national forest, etc)
Disclaimer: The Master Cleanse should not be done if you are pregnant, or nursing. The Master Cleanse is a restrictive diet, and even though 1000’s of people have successfully completed the Master Cleanse it’s always best to check with a doctor before going on the Master Cleanse – especially if you have any preexisting health conditions.
If you’re taking prescription drugs please consult with your doctor to be sure it is safe for you to do the Master Cleanse while taking those meds.
The Heartwood Health Team currently consists of : Venerable Pannavati, Spiritual Director and Bach Flower Remedy expert. Dr. Maureen Hall, DC FIAMA, Healing Continuum Director Amy Goldweber RDN, Nutrition expert, Life Coach We are in the process of adding to our Team with more of our Heartwood residents and local healers who are trained in some aspect of the healing industry, and interested in being of service in this capacity at Heartwood. Check back to see our new additions.
Learn more about Heartwood Health Team