Fast Mimicking Detox Retreat
with Heartwood Health Team
March 3 - 10, 2020
Fasting Mimicking Detox
Heartwood Healing Continuum has adopted the product called Prolon as our fast mimicking detox program as there is al ot of research connected with this product and it is very convenient to use.
Prolon is a program that includes soups, snack bars, crackers and drinks that can be consumed over 5 days in order to follow the Fast Mimicking Detox (FMD) as designed by the researchers. This program consists of fairly conventional food, supplements and teas.
Benefits of the Fasting Mimicking Detox
Enhance the body’s ability to:
- Enter into a protective and stress resistant mode
- Trigger autophagy for the clean-up of old and damaged cells
- Activate and increase in circulating stem cells for cellular rejuvenation
- Feel greater focus, clarity and energy, through the benefits of a leaner body.
Stem cell-proliferation continues for up to 5 days after you complete the 5 day detox and return to your regular healthy meal plan.
Your retreat includes
- Your 5 day Prolon Kit, each day’s food comes in its own separate box to make it easy.
Also included in the cost of your retreat are the following options:
1) one nutritional consultation with Dr Hall in person or via Skype depending on where the doctor is working during that particular retreat.
2) one Bach Flower Remedy consultation (emotional support) and 30ML customized blend prepared by Venerable Pannavati.
3) one massage (or body work protocol), or Reiki or other energy healing session provided by one of the on staff practitioners
4) daily vitals including fasting blood sugar reading
Self-Applied Health Enhancement Methods Included in Your Retreat
6) instruction and 30 minutes daily of meditation w/MUSE bio-feedback system
7) daily 45 minutes yoga or qigong (with audio or video instruction)
8) daily 30-45 minute full spectrum infrared treatment
9) daily soft exercise program with bands, light weights, bicycle, walking, elliptical machine, stair master, trampoline
10) daily sound and light therapies
11) daily Bemer micro-circulatory protocol
12) complementary copy of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, by Bob Stahl, with exercises to complete
13) CD library and online guided meditations based on personal support needed
14) Instructive but entertaining short videos and documentaries on the care and feeding of the human body
Other free optional Opportunities
- may attend all dharma talks and group meditations
- may attend the weekly recovery group
- one-on-one counseling session with Venerables Pannavati or Pannadipa, our resident monks or others teachers that are on campus during your retreat
- One social group activity organized for retreatants (ex. Music and movement session, walk to the pond or waterfalls in the national forest, etc)
The Heartwood Health Team currently consists of : Venerable Pannavati, Spiritual Director and Bach Flower Remedy expert. Dr. Maureen Hall, DC FIAMA, Healing Continuum Director Amy Goldweber RDN, Nutrition expert, Life Coach We are in the process of adding to our Team with more of our Heartwood residents and local healers who are trained in some aspect of the healing industry, and interested in being of service in this capacity at Heartwood. Check back to see our new additions.
Learn more about Heartwood Health Team